New Hired from Symetra
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Bellevue, WA
(Downtown area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Symetra who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Sr. Software Developer below matches your qualifications.
Symetra has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Software Developer!
Symetra has headquarters is in Bellevue, Washington. It has over 2000 employees with more than $60 Billion in assets. Established in 1957, and well positioned to execute on growth plans.
At Symetra, we ‘re focused on building solutions which can help people gain financial freedom. We are disrupting Insurance industry. We won 2021 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award for Financial Services and 2022 Celent Model Insurer Award. We’re creating new products to redefine the industry, and we invite you to join us in the adventure! This is a unique opportunity to innovate and bring dependable solutions with delightful user experiences to our customers.
About the role
Symetra’s Partner Experience Portfolio is looking to hire a Sr. Software Developer. This individual will work with the Scrum team on a two-week sprint delivery cycle to build, maintain and deliver technology forward solutions used by Symetra’s internal employees or Symetra’s external distribution partners. Working as an individual contributor, this individual will be expected to partner with others in estimating development efforts based on high level requirements as well as all aspects of delivery.
What you’ll do
- Drive development and solution efforts using modern development practices (TDD, Test automation, monitoring), frameworks, and languages that refactor existing technologies into modern technologies and architectures.
- Design and implement highly scalable and reusable UI frameworks
- Enable solution resiliency and development through tooling, infrastructure, patterns, and training.
- Mentor other engineers as a UI/UX SME.
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment and being creative within a team.
- Research/ modern and best practices to continuously improve development.
- Produce presentations for review and feedback.
- Provide production support on a rotational basis.
What we offer you
Benefits and Perks
We don’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better both at work and at home.
- Flexible full-time or hybrid telecommuting arrangements
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
- Paid time away including vacation and sick time, flex days and ten paid holidays
- Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching
- Want more details? Check out our Symetra Benefits Overview
Salary Range: $97,400-$162,400 plus eligibility for annual bonus program
Who you are
3+ years of experience in:
- Delivering per designed architectures involving 5 or more AWS cloud services
- Integration experience with REST API
- Highly organized and modularized clean code that is maintainable and provides a clear path to troubleshoot
- Full unit test coverage, including branch coverage on all production code written
- Comprehensive feature and end-2-end test automation for systems delivered
- Implementation of fully standardized JSON logging
- Implementation of metrics, alarms, and notifications
- Effective use of collaborative and productivity platforms, such as Microsoft Teams
- Active learner
- Be agile and adaptable
- Good collaboration skills
- Creatively solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team player
We empower inclusion
At Symetra, we aspire to be the most inclusive insurance company in the country. We’re building a place where every employee feels valued, respected, and has opportunities to contribute.
Inclusion is about recognizing our assumptions, considering multiple perspective, and removing barriers. We accept and celebrate diverse experiences, identities, and perspectives, because lifting each other up fuels thought and builds a stronger, more innovative company. We invite you to learn more about our efforts here: Here
Creating a world where more people have access to financial freedom
Symetra is a national financial services company dedicated to helping people achieve their financial goals and feel confident about the future. In our daily work, we’re guided by the principles of Value, Transparency and Sustainability. This means we provide products and services people need at a competitive price, we communicate clearly and openly so people understand what they’re buying, and we design products—and operate our company—to stand the test of time. We’re committed to showing up for our communities, lifting up our employees, and standing up for diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). Join our team and help us create a world where more people have access to financial freedom.
For more information about our careers visit:
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Sr. Software Developer in the office Bellevue, WA
(Downtown area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now