Sunny Farms Country Store
New Hired from Sunny Farms Country Store
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Sequim, WA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Sunny Farms Country Store who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Sunny Farms Farm Store & Nursery is Hiring below matches your qualifications.
Sunny Farms Farm Store & Nursery (next door to the Sunny Farms Country Store) has an opening for a full-time seasonal employee.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers in locating and loading plants and materials.
- Properly water, groom and care for all for plants.
- Organize and space plants as directed, along with adjusting/replacing tags as needed.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team and individually.
- Help unload deliveries and stock new products.
- Represent Sunny Farms with a positive image.
- Participate enthusiastically with genuine care for the business.
- Create a welcoming environment for everyone.
- Must be in good physical condition, with the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (repeatedly), be able to stand for long periods of time, and work in all kinds of weather.
- Availability from 7:30am to 6:30pm depending on scheduled shift.
- Be able to focus, prioritize and maintain excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to effectively follow detailed written and/or oral directions.
- Must be willing to learn and be comfortable asking questions.
- Must work with co-workers in a positive and effective manner.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays, especially Mother’s Day!
- Must be willing to absorb and become familiar with annuals, perennials, herbs and veggies environment and plant care.
- Must be able to make fast, repeated movements of the fingers, hands and wrists. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to work in a fast-paced, and sometimes stressful environment. Ability to lift up to 90 pounds occasionally. Applicants with a bad back need not apply.
- Experience preferred but not required. We will teach you how our equipment works and how we care for, stage/display product and assist customers with their purchases.
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an associate may be required to perform. The Employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.74 – $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Sunny Farms Farm Store & Nursery is Hiring in the office Sequim, WA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now