Compart's Boar Store
New Hired from Compart's Boar Store
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Princeton, MN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Compart’s Boar Store who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Swine Farm Assistant Manager below matches your qualifications.
Compart’s Boar Store is a family operation that sells Duroc, Yorkshire and Landrace Breeding Stock. We are seeking driven individuals to assist our farrow to finish farm managers at multiple locations in the Princeton, MN area.
Job Title: Swine Farm Assistant Manager
- Feed breeding, gestation, farrowing, nursery and finishing pigs daily.
- Assist with daily animal care and treatment of piglets, sows, boars, nursery and finishing pigs.
- Assist with breeding of sows and preg-checking of gestation groups.
- Assist with farrowing, processing, and weaning of litters.
- Assist with record keeping of pigs, and environment conditions.
- Assist with herd health blood testing.
- Assist with moving pigs within facilities and off-site.
- Pressure wash, sanitize and prepare facility rooms for next group of pigs.
- Assist with repairs of facility and farm equipment.
- Assist with milling of feed on-site (operate tractor and mobile mill).
- Assist with spring and fall field work (operate tractors and implements).
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to stand for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work alternating weekends.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs., pull over 100 lbs.
- Must be able to work in an environment that is loud with animal odors.
- Must have PQA/TQA certification (certification class is available upon hiring).
- Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, alternating weekends.
- Seasonal field work hours may vary.
- Overtime available.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $25/hour, subject to qualifications. Paid bi-monthly.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Time and half overtime pay.
- Health Insurance (employer covers 80%, 50% for dependents).
- Dental and Vision group plans offered.
- Simple IRA with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Princeton, MN 55371: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Swine Production: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Swine Farm Assistant Manager in the office Princeton, MN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now