New Hired from CliftonLarsonAllen
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Livingston, NJ. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the CliftonLarsonAllen who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Tax and Audit Associate – Summer 2023 – Livingston/Woodcliff Lake, NJ below matches your qualifications.
At CLA we create
We recognize that you want to be able to make choices in your career. That’s why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to
know you and
We are seeking Tax and Audit Associates for our Livingston or Woodcliff Lake, NJ offices.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work for clients? Do you enjoy pushing yourself and working independently, determined to find the right answer? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is “YES”, then apply to our Associate position at CLA!
As an Associate, you will provide audit and tax services to clients, with a primary focus on developing expertise within a specific industry. You will utilize your accounting educational background to work as part of a team on various stages of an engagement or project.
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge of audit and tax procedures, workpapers and systems.
- Handles routine client questions and works with client to collect necessary information for audit and tax return completion.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated efforts, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Assists with the detail work of audits, reviews, compilations, and other assurance services for clients.
- Prepares individual, corporate, partnership, and other types of tax returns
- Prepares financial statements, related disclosures and other required reports.
- Completes research and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam, per state requirements.
- Exemplify our CLA values – curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project and reporting of financial data.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Less than one year of experience in public accounting.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Tax and Audit Associate – Summer 2023 – Livingston/Woodcliff Lake, NJ in the office Livingston, NJ above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now