Champaign Unit 4 Schools
New Hired from Champaign Unit 4 Schools
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Champaign, IL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Champaign Unit 4 Schools who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Teacher Aide/Middle School (4 positions available) below matches your qualifications.
- Position Type: Champaign Unit 4 Summer School/Summer School Support Staff
- Date Posted: 3/2/2023
- Location: Middle School Summer School
- Date Available: June 2023
- District: Champaign Community School District #4 – website
- Positively transforming learning and life outcomes for students through educational justice, equity, and excellence.
- Paraprofessional License or ability to obtain a license
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff, families, and students
- Possess good human relations and communication skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, turn, squat, or lift in order to serve student needs
- This position will remain posted until the hiring process is complete; however, interviews may be conducted after March 7, 2023, so interested applicants should submit their materials ASAP to ensure consideration.
- This position is for the District’s Middle School Title I Summer School Program, which will be located at Franklin Middle School.
- This program runs Monday-Thursday from June 5, 2023 – July 13, 2023. There will be no student attendance on June 19, 2023 and July 4, 2023. Those days will be made up on June 23, 2023 and July 7, 2023
- Student Contact Hours will be from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Staff will be expected to be on duty (and will be paid) from 7:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- There will also be a (paid) teacher PD and workday the week of May 30, 2023-June 2,2023; up to 4 hours.
- Teacher Aides will be paid at their hourly rate.
- Please contact Jessica Hines and/or Kyle Freeman (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about this position.
- Champaign Unit 4 Schools serves over 10,000 PreK-Young Adult students in 18 facilities, which include twelve elementary schools, three middle schools, two high schools, one early childhood facility, and the Novak Academy. Located conveniently near Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis, Champaign residents enjoy the entertainment and intellectual activity of a large city, without the higher costs of living and lengthy commute times often associated with busy city/suburban life. The University of Illinois provides the excitement of Big 10 sporting events, a thriving business environment, and world-class entertainment at State Farm Center and the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts. Champaign is characterized by a thriving downtown and campustown, shopping centers and boutiques, award-winning restaurants, neighborhood parks, live music venues, and summer festivals. We also share many museums, galleries, and theatres with the adjacent city of Urbana.
- If you want to learn more about this position or other career opportunities in Champaign Unit 4 Schools, please contact our Assistant Director of Human Resources & Employee Engagement, Ms. Jey L. Owens, at email@example.com. Please include your résumé.
Teacher Aide/Middle School (4 positions available)
More About Our Community
Want to Learn More?
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Teacher Aide/Middle School (4 positions available) in the office Champaign, IL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now