New Hired from Everbridge
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Austin, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Everbridge who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Technical Account Manager below matches your qualifications.
Everbridge is a rapidly growing US company expanding internationally. We seek an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support large clients.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the TAM will represent Everbridge as a member of our client’s business continuity team during the deployment, and expanding use, of the Everbridge solution. The TAM will provide project management support, technical consultancy, system design and configuration support, and training in this role. Additionally, the TAM will act as the advocate for the customer within Everbridge during normal operations and as an escalation point when necessary.
The TAM is a highly qualified, technical resource and experienced professional who works in a team environment to maximize our value to our customers.
The TAM will work closely with our clients, Account Managers, Operations, and Product Development personnel. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication and customer management skills.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for deployment planning, solution adoption, and technical issue resolution.
- Establish a formal governance model with the client. Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings and quarterly business reviews; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items and provide monthly account reporting to internal stakeholders
- Develop a continuous product education and awareness program and deliver training sessions as required.
- Set and track customer satisfaction KPIs. Develop and manage action plans to continuously improve these metrics.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns and work with the management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Provide Critical Event Management support through reports, tabletop exercises and drills, and industry best practices.
- Serve as a customer advocate within Everbridge and report customer feedback internally to Account Management, Product Management, and Engineering
What you’ll bring
- 8-10 years of experience in emergency or risk management in a field facing technical capacity
- 3+ years in an on-site customer facing support or consulting role (professional services, account management, project management, customer service, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong technical/software skills
- Ability to handle & support conflicting priorities
- Working knowledge of Internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking
- Must possess a proven understanding of global corporate account business needs and experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation problems.
- Previous consulting experience with emergency preparedness or business continuity best practices to state/local government or corporations a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional teams
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and web based applications
- Understand Business Continuity or Emergency Management practices
- Bachelors in Business, Computer Science or related a plus
- Military or Service background a plus
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter. Everbridge… Empowering Resilience
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Technical Account Manager in the office Austin, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now