New Hired from Apple
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Cupertino, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Apple who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Technical UX Designer below matches your qualifications.
Posted: Feb 20, 2023
Apple is working with advanced technologies to build ground-breaking new products. The Technology Development Group is seeking a Technical UX Designer to act as an interface between our product group and the design teams at Apple, and to help drive development of future facing products. We build technology that inspires people. What inspires you? We are looking for forward-thinkers to work with our group of innovators to help bring their ideas to life.
- Senior level experience (5+ years) crafting user experience solutions and applications for 3D application and/or games
- Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design
- Real passion for user experience and actioning user feedback
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a joint working environment within your team and beyond
- Self-starter and able to work independently, and can handle multiple projects under minimal supervision
As a Technical UX Designer you should be able to analyze the content domain, build scenarios and use cases and craft design specifications for the product. Have you advocated for design at all stages of the work and at all organizational levels, and demonstrate a history of close and productive collaboration with software engineers and engineering managers? You will be expected to serve different roles and work on different projects at once. SOME OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: – Producing design documents that explain your design – Prototype ideas, experiences and scenarios – Collaborate with creatives, project managers, and executives to pursue complex 3d problems with simple solutions – Keep up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science, Graphic Design with emphasis on UI design, or Computer Science with emphasis on UI development
- Design for Mac OS X
- Some experience in user research and usability testing Interactive prototyping skills
- Technical writing and communications design
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $121,000 and $230,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits. Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Technical UX Designer in the office Cupertino, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now