University of Kansas
New Hired from University of Kansas
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Lawrence, KS (Campus area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the University of Kansas who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Temporary Office Assistant-Jayhawk Debate Institute below matches your qualifications.
This is a temporary job as an Office Assistant for the Jayhawk Debate Institute. The Jayhawk Debate Institute will occur this year on the following dates: 2 week camp: June 18 – July 1, 2023 3 week camp: June 18 – July 8, 2023
100% – Office Assistant
- Handle daily office activities including but not limited to: answering phone calls, coordinating student check-outs from parents with campers, organizing files for distribution to labs, and management of relations between housing and staff.
- Drive campers (as needed) to the student health center.
- Pick up mail on a daily basis to be distributed to the campers from Hashinger Hall.
- Judge debates during the camp tournament(s).
- Participate in all camp activities.
- Must be able to listen to and follow directions
- This position runs from June 18 – July 8, 2023.
1, Valid Driver’s License
- Must be an active member of the NDT/CEDA/High School policy debate community
- Excellent communication skills, as evidenced in application materials.
- Two years experience judging or coaching high school policy debate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies or a related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience working at a debate camp
Additional Candidate Instructions
**NOTE: this posting is for more than one position with different dates. Please indicate in your application materials which position you would prefer. * A complete application will include a resume/CV and cover letter. Apply online and submit a letter describing your qualifications for this position. Only complete applications will be considered. To ensure consideration, please apply before the initial application review date of May 29, 2023.
Contact Information to Applicants
Scott Harris email@example.com 785-864-9878
Advertised Salary Range
Full time, 40 hours/week with the possibility of overtime, position is June 18, 2023 through July 8, 2023 The Jayhawk Debate Institute will occur this year on the following dates: 2 week camp: June 18 – July 1, 2023 3 week camp: June 18 – July 8, 2023
Application Review Begins
Monday May 29, 2023
Anticipated Start Date
Sunday June 18, 2023 Apply to Job
- Posting ID: 25201BR
- Department: Communication Studies
- Primary Campus: University of Kansas Lawrence Campus
- Assignment: Hybrid
- Reg/Temp: Temporary
- Employee Class: U-Unclassified Professional Staff
- Review Begins: 29-May-2023
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Temporary Office Assistant-Jayhawk Debate Institute in the office Lawrence, KS (Campus area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Temporary above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now