New Hired from Eurest
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Bellevue, WA
(Downtown area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Eurest who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information TRANSPORT DRIVER (FULL-TIME) below matches your qualifications.
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time TRANSPORT DRIVER position.
- Location: Eurest – 320 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 6:00am – 6:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Driving experience preferred.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $20.80 per hour.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1170813.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Working as a member of the transportation team, this individual will use a company-owned vehicle to deliver products or render services over an established route.
- Responds to transport requests with a sense of urgency, meeting time delivery goals
- Follows department protocols using dispatch system appropriately
- Provides outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Completes necessary logs and reports
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Resolves or reports vehicle, building, security, or safety issues to management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective verbal and listening communication skillsService/Quality focused to meet a wide range of needs
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass a motor vehicle background check.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Paid Time Off
- Eligible Employees: Full-time & Part-time
- Eligibility Date: Begin to accrue vacation beginning day of hire and accrue for each hour an associate works
- Amount: Hourly accrual is .01923 not to exceed 40 hours
Sector Paid Sick Leave
- Eligible Employees: Full-time Associates
- Eligibility Date: Following 6 months of employment
- Amount: Up to five (5) days
- Eligible Employees: Full-time and Part-time Employees
- Eligibility Date: Following 90 days of employment
- Amount: Seven (7) to nine (9) paid holidays per year, based upon the client’s schedule
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace. Req ID: 1170813
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info TRANSPORT DRIVER (FULL-TIME) in the office Bellevue, WA
(Downtown area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now