New Hired from Heywood Hospital
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Gardner, MA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Heywood Hospital who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Unit Housekeeper below matches your qualifications.
Hiring Manager Name: Bridgitte Cochran
Facility: Heywood Hospital – Support Services
Department: HH. ENVIRON. SERV.-,2000.68300
Regular or Temporary Position: Regular
Position Control #: 2000.68300.7035
Position Hours (Numbers Only): 24
Weekend Frequency: Every Other
Holiday Rotation: Yes
The Unit Housekeeping position requires duties to include cleaning of buildings located on & off hospital campus.
- High School diploma preferred.
Minimum Work Experience
- Previous health care facility cleaning experience preferred.
- Applicant needs to be a self motivator and work with minimal supervision.
Exerts 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Frequently reaches (extending hands and arms in any direction), and handles (seizing, holding, grasping, turning or working with hands). Frequently stoops (bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist).
The following behavioral attributes are required: achievement motivation, concern for order, flexibility, initiative, self-confidence, customer service oriented, interpersonal effectiveness, teamwork, analytical thinking and information seeking.
- Conducts interactions with everyone in a friendly, courteous and respectful manner.
- Goes out of his/her way to offer assistance to others. If he/she cannot offer assistance, then finds someone who can.
- Advocates to ensure privacy and confidentiality while helping others to maintain awareness.
- Maintains a clean and safe hospital.
- Responds appropriately and immediately in emergency situations.
- Maintains a safe and healthy environment for patients, visitors, and/or staff to provide the highest level of physical comfort, and minimize risk and injury.
- Ensures compliance with regulations to maintain accreditation and licensure.
- Complies with the Hospital Attendance and Tardiness Policy.
- Completed all Hospital and Department Specific Mandatory requirements in the prior calendar year.
- Reports Incidents in a timely and effective manner.
- All employees with direct patient contact are responsible for actively engaging in the practice of, monitoring and enforcing compliance to hand hygiene.
- Works together with departmental and healthcare teams to complete assignments.
- Removes or arranges for removal of safety hazards from environment immediately to prevent potential safety hazards from occurring.
- Exhibits the knowledge and ability to maintain all areas assigned.
- Displays the knowledge and ability of the job to be able to train new employees in designated areas.
- Maintains areas assigned so that inspection results are maintained at acceptable levels.
- Utilizes proper materials and techniques so that inspections and competency assessments are favorable.
- Assesses the needs of a given area and chooses the proper cleaning chemicals for the specific needs.
- Assesses the needs of a given area and chooses proper cleaning techniques and tools (i.e. storage, usage, cleanup).
- Prioritizes tasks in order of importance and maintains proper communication between the Environmental Services Manager or Lead Staff.
- Stocks carts and supply rooms so that par levels are maintained to complete needed tasks.
- Maintains, washes, and restocks all mops and rags as needed, and keeps equipment in clean and working condition.
- Exhibits the knowledge and abilities to cover several areas of the hospital and off-site departments.
- Revises schedule to benefit the good of the department and hospital in times of staff shortages and environmental emergencies / disasters.
- Meets the security needs of the Hospital / department by ensuring all designated areas are locked and secure before leaving (i.e. entrances, exits, closet carts, etc.)
- Maintains a safe environment for patients by assuring that sharp objects, toxic substances and other objects potentially harmful to children are not accessible.
- Assures that the environment of care or services is free of objects which may contribute to the likelihood of patient falls, slips or trips. Makes readily available assistive devices for ambulation.
- Is sensitive to the tendency of older patients to have hearing difficulties. Verifies that he or she is speaking with appropriate level of loudness so that the patient hears instructions, questions, and conversations with caregiver, but that offense is not given to the patient as the result of the voice being excessively loud. Is able to differentiate problems with hearing versus problems with comprehension.
- Takes appropriate actions to assure physical security of children and complies with policies and procedures related to the prevention of neonate, infant and child abduction.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the major duties and responsibilities for this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that employees may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Unit Housekeeper in the office Gardner, MA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Day shift above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now