New Hired from Clean Harbors
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Dallas, TX
(West Dallas area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Clean Harbors who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Utility Driver-Multiple Servic below matches your qualifications.
Clean Harbors in Fort Worth, TX is seeking a Territory Class B Driver (Utility Driver) to provide primary route coverage for the assigned District as well as other Districts as needed to support vacation, sick time, and turnover. This position will operate Class B Tanker Truck, Box Trucks and or Lube Delivery Truck and travel up to 3 weeks out of the month on average with 1 week home.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Recruiting Pay range
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (team atmosphere where everyone helps)
- Operate a variety of Class B trucks
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Will serve as backup driver to cover routes when needed across the region
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, and various reports
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U. S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- By position, ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week
- By position, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, and the handling of hazardous materials
- Valid Class B CDL
- Obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of employment
- Ability to use various mobile devices
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 3 weeks away from home
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Commercial driver experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Previous Hazmat experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous manual labor experience
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Utility Driver-Multiple Servic in the office Dallas, TX
(West Dallas area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy On call above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now