New Hired from Citi
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Irving, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Citi who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information UX Designer – Assistant VP – Irving – Hybrid (HM) below matches your qualifications.
As a Mid-Level UX Designer you’ll be contributing directly to the design of our digital products. Working in concert with Product and Engineering partners and UX Research colleagues, you’ll be applying your skills and experience to create high quality designs in all stages of the UX design process – including ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and high-fidelity design.
- Work closely with research, stakeholders, product managers and engineering teams to brainstorm and co-create ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using Figma, along with our established Design System
- Ensure that designs follow best practices and use research & testing to inform and validate
- Confidently challenge the status quo, encouraging all involved to address root causes to ensure the best outcome for users
- Apply a positive and constructive attitude to all feedback
- Deliver high-quality design assets to the engineering team, along with clear guidance to ensure all aspects of the designs are fully understood.
- Provide ongoing support to engineering, with regular UX review checkpoints to ensure quality and that the system is being built as designed
- Keep up to date with the latest UX practices, innovations, and tools
- Ensure all designs comply with ADA/WCAG standards for accessibility
- Deliver on time, identifying and managing risks to ensure timelines are met, and escalating where needed
- Assist and train new UX starters in the team.
- Contribute to the wider UX community of practice.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- 3+ years of industry UX Design experience
- 3+ years experience with professional design tools, such as: Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD, InVision.
- 3+ years experience with working with Design Systems
- Experience on complex, enterprise-scale or consumer design projects
- Creative flair and a good eye for design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and problem- solving
- Keen interest in, or knowledge of, banking or finance is a plus
- HTML/CSS Development Skills is a plus
- Participation in external UX groups or communities is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Our obligation to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote people based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We will enable growth and progress collectively.
Citi is a preeminent banking partner for institutions with cross-border needs, a global pioneer in wealth management and a valued personal bank in its home market of the United States. Citi does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions, providing corporations, governments, investors, institutions, and people with a broad range of financial products and services.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/cit
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically accountable and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Global Functions Technology (GFT) is a diverse organization comprised of more than 15,000 talented professionals with some of the brightest minds – all working collectively to realize Citi’s Vision of growth and economic progress. As a group, we partner with the Finance, Risk, Compliance, and Human Resources teams to drive the delivery of innovative technology solutions using common data, data assessment, and platforms. Our technology operates in real-time environments, capturing and managing market, transaction, and accounting data, as well as the data from millions of customers daily. Our solutions cover all products and geographies in which Citi does business. We are the backbone for reporting across the bank, satisfying our regulatory obligations, enabling our businesses to be nimbler and helping to safeguard customer assets through highly effective controls.
GFT is accountable for providing and delivering end-to-end design, application development and advocates infrastructure management to the Global Functions across Citi’s lines of business and regions. As part of Citi’s broad transformation strategy, GFT is presently undergoing a large-scale, multi-year Agile transformation throughout our 16k-person organization. Along with that transformation, we will need proven, sound, and solid software engineers, agile practitioners, and technical team managers to drive the success of our nascent agile teams.
Who You will Work With
As part of a modernized financial technology company, our Engineers are hyper-focused on disrupting the market through bringing to life the art of the possible for our business. We have passion for building strategies, designing solutions, and creating innovative products to help our business solve their most complex and interesting problems. To accomplish this, we surround our technologists with thought provoking problems, emerging technologies and with an immersive, innovative culture. The breadth in capabilities assures that Citi can substantiate teams with an enterprise level forward-thinking vision. Put simply, we collectively design, build, and implement business strategies and solutions to help solve complex problems to drive business value.
Job Family Group:
Digital Design Engineering
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$103,520.00 – $155,290.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info UX Designer – Assistant VP – Irving – Hybrid (HM) in the office Irving, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now