Boston Scientific Corporation
New Hired from Boston Scientific Corporation
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Maple Grove, MN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Boston Scientific Corporation who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Varithena Sales Training Manager – Remote below matches your qualifications.
Varithena Sales Training Manager – Remote
Remote Eligible: Field Based
Territory: United States
Additional Locations: US-MN-Maple Grove
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role: The Varithena Sales Training Manager will develop, implement, and evaluate field-focused sales training programs for new and existing field personnel to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the sales effort in the Varithena organization. The training programs will include, but are not limited to, new hire training, ongoing education and advanced training, sales and marketing cosponsored programs, product launches, market development and field personnel development. The Sales Training Manager will work with Regional Mangers to provide sales training; ensuring the sales strategy is incorporated and all objectives for field representatives are met. This person will work with field and internal personnel to identify and evaluate current and future training opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement training programs for the Varithena commercial team.
- Assesses training needs for all Field Sales personnel including clinical, sales representatives, and management.
- Travel to and conduct training programs at various sites in the U.S.
- Analyze performance of sales personnel to determine the need for additional training(s). Design, develop, and conduct additional training(s).
- Prepare reports on progress of personnel under direct or indirect supervision during training periods.
- Continually grow by developing additional skills to enhance training techniques and training methods.
- Assist Marketing Managers in development of new product training.
- Maintain training materials, equipment, and facilities, as appropriate.
- Gain awareness of new developments in the field and implement business focused training, as appropriate.
- In all actions, demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy, Quality System, and all other documented quality processes, procedures, and regulations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of sales training, sales and/or marketing experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must be comfortable interacting with and influencing all levels of leadership.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize direction from several leaders.
- Experience creating training strategies and materials.
- Enjoys and is effective at facilitating training and discussions.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience with superficial venous disease, therapies, and procedures. (BSC PI specific experience/knowledge is preferred.)
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Proven experience delivering sales result.
- Interactions with HCPs and staff.
Requisition ID: 560923
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Compliance, MBA, Law, Training, Marketing, Legal, Management, Operations
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Varithena Sales Training Manager – Remote in the office Remote in Maple Grove, MN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now