New Hired from Driven Brands
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Driven Brands who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Vice President of Construction below matches your qualifications.
We invite you to join us at Driven Brands!
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Driven Brands (NASDAQ: DRVN) is the largest automotive services company in North America, providing a range of consumer and commercial automotive needs, including paint, collision, glass, vehicle repair, oil change, maintenance and car wash.
With over 4,500 centers in 15 countries, Driven Brands is the parent company of some of North America’s leading automotive service brands including Take 5 Oil Change, Take 5 Car Wash, Driven Glass, Meineke, Maaco, CARSTAR, and more. Our network services over 50 million vehicles annually and generates more than $5 billion in system-wide sales each year.
Our culture inspires high performance and innovation, enabling our employees to go further, faster in their careers. With amazing people and great brands, we confidently look forward to exciting growth ahead, and believe in following the values that support this vision.
We are seeking a Vice President of Retail Construction Management to lead our retail construction projects from inception to completion. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of construction management principles and the ability to manage multiple construction projects simultaneously. The Vice President of Retail Construction Management will be responsible for overseeing the planning, budgeting, scheduling, and construction of retail projects to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and implement construction plans, budgets, and schedules for retail construction projects
- Manage and oversee all aspects of construction projects, including procurement, bidding, contract negotiations, and construction administration
- Ensure all construction projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Provide leadership to project teams, including architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project success
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant building codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Identify and manage project risks and develop contingency plans as needed
- Work closely with other departments to ensure construction projects align with overall business strategy and goals
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in retail construction and bring innovative ideas to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience in retail construction management, with a track record of successful project delivery
- Proven leadership and management skills, with experience managing large construction projects and teams
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and equipment
- Experience with project management software and tools
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Vice President of Construction in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now