David & Margaret Home Inc
New Hired from David & Margaret Home Inc
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in La Verne, CA
(West La Verne area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the David & Margaret Home Inc who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Warehouse Driver below matches your qualifications.
The Warehouse/Driver is responsible for picking up products, delivering them to the warehouse and helping with warehouse activities by performing additional duties.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Verify load against I.G.F.
- Drive truck/vehicle to destination.
- Prepare I.G.F. for load picked up.
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Customer Service, Cashiering, Stocking, Cleaning and Disposing of Trash when needed.
- Guide and observe when interns.
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Wash and clean trucks/vehicles.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs such as changing tires, installing light bulbs, fuses, etc.
Perform other duties as assigned to include but not limited to cashiering, stocking and providing customer service
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a valid California drivers license and clean driving record.
- Maintain current certification as forklift operator.
- Minimum of three years of experience in warehouse receiving and prior supervisory experience is needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Warehouse Driver in the office La Verne, CA
(West La Verne area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now