New Hired from McLane Company
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Lakeland, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the McLane Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information YARD DRIVER below matches your qualifications.
This position is responsible for providing support for trailer movement at the distribution center, as well as assisting preparation of trailers for shipping and monitoring the status of loaded trailers.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So here’s the details:
- Pay rate: $22.00 per hour.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Schedule: Sunday -Thursday. On Sunday the hours are 12pm-close. Monday – Thursday the hours are 1pm-close (can change seasonal)
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Drive Tractor, maneuvering into position to attach trailer and handle lines to secure.
- Clean and spot trailers to specified doors or lot locations.
- Inspect trailers for defects, pre/post tri and submit inspection report indicating condition.
- Inspect loaded trailers to ensure product is secure for undamaged transport of product and that refrigeration unit is functioning: report any issues to Operations Manager or Warehouse Lead.
- Drive tractor-trailer within yard or within short distances outside of yard, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering on the road and on Company premises. For example: picking up local backhauls.
- Meet this position’s physical demands.
- Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
- Be organized and flexible with work hours. Yard drivers may need to rescue Delivery Drivers that have HOS concerns.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Have 2 years related driving experience is desired.
- Have 100,000-mile tractor-trailer experience is desired.
- Possess Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) required.
- Be accident-free driving record for the past three years desired.
- Be able to read and comprehend labels, instructions, bill of lading required.
- Be able to perform mathematical calculations to verify quantities of product required.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center, Transportation Department, or Transportation shop
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info YARD DRIVER in the office Lakeland, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now